Jan 30, 2012

Sneakers?

Yep you heard me, I'm lusting after the wedge/sneaker hybrids I used to have mixed feelings about. Over time I realised it's basically just like wearing my beloved battered and beaten Converse sneakers with a bit of 'elevation'. Result: Butt looks much more desirable in jeans, elongates legs whilst still keeping it casual. The last thing I would do is traipse around university in a pair of obnoxious high heeled anything (and before I contradict myself; the list excludes wedge boots and thick heeled ankle boots) God knows I love my heels and forever will do, but times are hard when you must walk from class to class all day on Parisian cobble stone streets, one day I'll get my old toned calf muscles back...one day!

So these were the originalz from Marant...
I  mean I took me a while and many different spottings of bloggers and people on the street wearing them to convince me that they were actually kind of really very berry cool. Obviously being the broke student that I am, I'd never splurge on something I felt half convinced about... until I set my eyes on these:






Knock offs by Ash that looked even better than the original! Alas! Minus two velcro straps and a pointier shape and I was sold! So therefore, I have my sights set on these, and Ash it will be. All that's left to do is choose which colour/material...me being a female, my indeciciveness is a prolonged process of hesitation and frustration. So stay tuned...

No comments: