Jul 6, 2012

Where have you been all my life?

Rihanna blasting into my headphones, yes Rihanna.
My numbah and level 1 gurl crush.

Anyhoo, I'm muy envious of blogger and now fashion editor Elin Kling's career growth these past few years. Establishing her proper fashion magazine and her H&M line, transferring that swedish swagger of hers onto a monthly publication that I will hopefully subscribe to soon...not sure if they sell them in Paris?

 I've always thought I'd do well in Stockholm, personally I really understand the swedish aesthetic when it comes to style. Simplicity and sensibility are key ingredients. Maybe I'll live there one day, that nature conservationist attitude that the swedes (and most scandinavians) have and their lifestyle really appeals to me. Only the winters would be unbearable, a child from the tropics needs her humidity and her sunshine, ya know?

N.B that GORGEOUS male model, Elin Kling knows a few things or two about them boys.

Swedish designers featured in StyleBy Mag:












No comments: