May 5, 2011

Met ball 2011




 I have a weakness for gowns and jewels and all that schnazz, obviously the Olsens take 1st prize AGAIN for best dressed. I simply just love them, they've been my style idols since primary school or some vague time period like that... (yep, we go WAY back guys) so yeah, these are my favorites, I was half wishing more 'celebs' would have showed up in Givenchy couture and McQueen but that wasn't what happened. Disappointment.

(click for more)




whut? Dakota Fanning? Yes girl has style now (and boobies), my image of her will forever be of that adorable little blonde child in I Am Sam.


THUMBS UP TO MISS LIV, rocking that Givenchy couture girl, you go GLEN COCO!












because I love this Gaultier gown.





Marchesa + Shalom Harlow = WIN

Rihanna looks like such a cutiecat, hair inspiration right there.

No comments: