May 21, 2011

run the world

Beyoncé fierceness at full blast.


 McQueen, check.
going to be shrugging my shoulders to this song in the clubs.
 Givenchy couture, check.




Head over heels in love with these geometric knuckle rings




 work those bleached eyebrows, girl.

Pucci cut-out bodysuit, check.


So I saw all this twitter buzz on the video and decided to give it a little look, obviously the video didn't disappoint; (Beyoncé never disappoints performance-wise). I LOVED the geometric gold rings (Laruicci, ha I did my research, guys.) she had on at one point in the video and the few McQueen f/w 2010 pieces, also rocking that feathery dream of a Givenchy couture dress AH!. All in all I love this tune, adopting the Majorlazer tune into the song and the feminist message that is so FIERCE it kind of intimidates you and empowers you simultaneously; a refreshing pause from all the sex-related songs on the pop charts.

YOU GO WOMAN!

No comments: