Nov 9, 2010

La mer

Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe for Naag.








Well it seems my latest craze of listening to melancholic live acoustic songs hasn't ended from last night, on the contrary, I was wanting more...so the instant I woke up I youtubed Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah (because I missed it, and it's the prettiest songs out there) and got the fix I needed (to be transported with the music plus goosebumps, lame yes, I have my moments) 

Anyways, as I was listening I opened up fashiongonerogue and coincidentally found a brand new editorial that is just so fitting to the song. Obviously, I wanted to share... plus I've been waiting for some editorial to just 'hit me' but none of them have lately and this one is lovely, the elements with the girl and the sea, the mist, the floaty fabrics, fur(!?), natural beauty is best. The choice of the less obvious 'a cold day at the beach in the autumn' as opposed 'a summers day at the beach' makes it so much more intriguing as well.

I also miss the sea. 
(even though I live awfully close to the beach)




photos via: fashiongonerogue.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.