Nov 5, 2010

new finds.





I went to shop for some furniture with my mum at Chatuchak weekend market (for those who aren't thai, it's the mother of all markets in Thailand, THE largest with the coolest things you can ever find....food, antiquities, souvenirs, furniture, home decor, old books, animals, plants, clothes, shoes...yeah like everything awesome in one place.) And so, I finally went into this particular shop (twice I tried to go in with my mum but is always closed when I get there) full of cool home decor things, vintage bags & jewelry basically like an awesome little vintage concept store...and I bought these lovely things from there and I was so excited to share!

 I love brass jewelry, which the boutique had a lot of (I also love oxidised silver too) so I got this lovely real python leather bag in a beige hue, 80s clip-on earrings, 80s style criss-cross necklace, a beetle pendant which has amazing detail on it, and a few rings...one oxidised silver one which had an awesome shape. So it was a great shopping day, I love coming across little hidden places and finding really good quality antiques, it's one of the greatest charms of Jatujak because the things there are so cool and most of the time not overpriced (the shops with air conditioning tend to be more expensive, mostly I just go in to cool off from the heat + humidity, LOL)

that's all folks!

No comments: