Nov 27, 2010

Above


You know one of those days when you just want to sit and contemplate everything whilst simultaneously watching the sky in motion, for me it's today.

Right now I'm thinking about some years ago, when I was an ugly kid with uglier glasses, it broke my heart when I found out that clouds were clusters of steam and not solid, tangible things that birds would hang out on and dead spirits sat on when they died, spying on the living in envy, no,  it was a white illusion of liquid disappointment. So even if the clouds are masses of white lies, does anything else stand a chance?
 Living in complete bleak truth would murder us.



I know I'm feeding you my pensive crap, just bear with me guys. I do get a little thoughtful sometimes... Maybe a lot of times, but who's counting really?

Photos via: nerd in love

No comments: