Nov 30, 2010

peanut butter sammich


Bill Haverchuck, one of my most favorite fictional characters of all time. Actually this scene isn't a funny one at all, I remember distinctly that I was tearing up watching him make a peanut butter sandwich. (Doesn't make any sense I know, but if you've seen it, you would know what I was talking about)
The character reminds me of myself, a lot of people can relate to feeling like you just don't fit in at some point in your childhood. I still cannot understand why the show was so short-lived, it was pure awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Les filles folles said...

hello there, thank you so much for the compliments!
I'm not really sure what you mean about taking part of my post, I don't mind if you do, it would be great if you did credit me as well if you're going to directly quote me... I'm very glad I inspired you!

Anyhows, best of luck developing your blog & thanks for visiting mine as well.

xx