Dec 2, 2010

velvet winter

I recently got a couple of velvet shift dresses (the same in two colours) and I must say I'm digging velvet as a fabric of choice this winter. To me it feels very edgy and classic...simultaneously. It's difficult to explain.
So I'm thinking if all goes well with my current velvet dresses (that is if I don't look like a fat stuffed sofa  when I wear it and is able to pull it off with the right components) I want to shop for more! 'With Hearts In My Eyes' is new in to the bonadrag website and all the pieces look stunning on the model's amazing curves (more incentive for me to eat less? It is unlikely, but possible guys) a lengthy velvet fishtail dress is on my MUST buy list because I can just imagine wearing that to some kind of party making a theatrical-as-can-be entrance with a dramatic large cape, feeling cool as hell and all the while snug and warm. You know what I mean?




I'm also a sucker for all white lace dresses, swoooon.










 photos via: bonadrag.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton