Dec 9, 2010

Leighton


everyone's favorite gossip girl!

Gorgeous Blake Lively has been 'spotted' (HA my gossip girl vocab is in use) out and about on the fashion scene a lot lately, but I can't help but to say that I much prefer Leighton's edgier outfits to Blake's feminine frocks (and booby accentuating outfits) I wonder why Leighton isn't gracing the front rows of more fashion houses... 
Watching the latest Gossip girl episode as I type hehehe, a diehard fan I am :) 




photo via: blogg.expressen.se/emmasmode

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;)

Melissa said...

Hi there! so happy to finally hear someone likes what I put out. thanks for leaving the comment for me to read, this made my day :)

Anonymous said...

Agree! I think Leighton is so effortless, I feel like Blake Lively tries to show up too much