Dec 18, 2010

I'm good, I'm gone


Hello hello, I've been spending a fair bit of my time packing for this upcoming trip...I'll be travelling to Egypt and Dubai on a family christmas holiday tomorrow, I'm super-duper pysched! Egypt has been on my list for years or so and I'm finally going to get my Egyptian adventure exploring ancient relics, mummies, pyramids etc. It will be amazing, I'm sure. :)

I will try really hard to keep you guys posted BUT I may disappear completely if there is no free wifi access around...so we'll see!
--

Happy holidays everyone!

PS. CARINE ROITFELD IS LEAVING VOGUE PARIS?!?! Hearing that left me in a stage of shock for about an hour...who is going to replace her? AND is she really replaceable? I hope she left her legacy in capable hands... God, this is going to be a huge change.

pps. I've update my wishlist because I am insatiable! check it out if you're bored here

No comments: