Dec 5, 2010

sunday best


 That skirt is just mad cool. Looks a little margiela-esque (or is it?)...love it paired up with the ann demeulemeesters too. And how fitting that this lady was snapped in front of the national gallery whilst wearing that skirt?!!? Blows my mind.

I love surrealism! Two years ago I did my GCSE art exam piece based on Magritte's surrealist style... this skirt just looks like a walking surrealist piece...as if you're looking into a parallel universe, reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia too in this case you must look into skirts instead of wardrobes to find Narnia haha.. probably because the picture details are so clear, the bottom picture is getting me very inspired I feel an art piece coming along in my head now, how often does a skirt do that to you? For me this is a first!
 Magritte, Margiela, Demeulemeester: triple Belgian coolness in one outfit


photos via: facehunter

No comments: