Dec 14, 2010

hello

Welcoming the arrival of the Ann Demeulemeester -esque sandals into my life! (I will not say 'copy' because that is much too degrading to Jeffrey Campbell seeing that his originals are fabulous and even if this did look a little copied, he is the one who makes the dreams of millions of girls who want to own a pair of Demeulemeesters come true)

Well on my search with my friend yoda for a pair of perfect litas (for her black distressed leather and for me the paisley patterned ones) at a shoe store carrying Jeffrey Campbell we were so disappointed to see none on display and were even more devastated that none were in currently in stock... before going out of the store with my day being completely ruined I set my eyes on a pair of these combat boot inspired sandals, you know, the Ann Demeulemeester look-alikes and DIED (I saw the originals worn by Jane from the seaofshoes aaaaaaaages ago and always wished I could own a pair).
I tried them on and although they were a tad bit too tight but they did fit eventually (after much pushing and shoving), I HAD to buy em, so I did...
AND that's the end of my story folks... here are some pics of my new beloved shoes:

ps. sorry I've been away for a few days and haven't been posting, I will make it up to you!





photo and editing by me.




No comments: