Jun 11, 2011

perfection itself

Theysken's Theory - Resort 2012

 those acid wash shorts, oh my god
this maxi-boots combo, win!
sensible slouch 
love love loveeee
red satchel love
those boots!
that satchel print!!!!

It's that time of the year...ITS RESORT COLLECTION TIME PEEPS!
Yup, pretty much a tell-all title. I don't think I've seen a collection more complete, this is so me. I'm going to dare say it might be the most perfect collection I've ever seen (on a personal level). I've never seen a collection where I could see myself wearing and loving every single look put on a runway like this. He is a complete master, and yes I would sell my apartment for every single look on this collection (ok I lied, but you get the point). Those boots, those reflective aviators, those wedges, cardis...EVERYTHING.

No comments: