Nov 6, 2011

Stars on the Subway

Gosh I feel like I've been neglecting my blog so badly. I've been so busy but my blog used to be my creative ventilation channel and I feel so bad! Now I'm trying to devote more time to the blog, never forgetting my deep rooted love for fashion and the art form it represents. Glad to see my blog reanimated by images again. I'm thinking I want to take the blog a new direction too, more personal posts to come hopefully!

Love this editorial, reminds me of my own life, getting off and on the metro. I'm curious as to whether Vogue Italia was inspired by Rihanna's recent visit to the london subway or was it vice versa? Metro rides are especially memorable for me during fashion week, I'm always crossing paths with models and fashion bloggers here and there. 

Raquel Zimmerman shot by Steven Meisel, Vogue Italia

















No comments: