Mar 27, 2012

The Row x Superga

Because being professional at bobo-chic-slouch-minimalism wasn't enough, Mk and and Ashley is quickly climbing to the upper echelons (together with Mrs Beckham, who's designs are tdf) of high fashion, mostly I just love them for their effortless cool thinking-out-of-the-box style. Always one step ahead of the cool crowds and aspiring to build an empire of very comfortable fashion with close attention to detail and impeccable quality. Yes, I did cringe at the price tag; the 16000 dollar (sublime) croc leather backpacks (The Row) were outrageously overpriced but god, but if I had the money, I'd buy any part of Mary-kate and Ashley's designs. Just to know I'm wearing something that's also in their closet.

$250 a pop for these cashmere babies with gold eyelets in grey and black. Would you do it?




 Supergas will always remind me of a chic parisian woman on a sunny spring day.

No comments: