Mar 15, 2012

Chanel










 This season, chanel sirens (you know, the regular models and supermodels that are ALWAYS at a chanel show) are stomping around in an Amethyst tinted planet krypton with their tdf shoes that were already amazing enough with the perspex heel and asymmetric front but Lagerfeld had to add raw CRYSTALS to the stem of the heel to make you die even more inside for being poor. (ahem, student budget, yes I hate my life? Not always)

Chanel should be an adjective. It should exist in the oxford dictionary to describe all things timeless and just TO DIE FOR. EVERY woman has unconditional love for Chanel, buy a woman's soul with a Chanel anything (bag, dress, those HEELS, necklace, BAG) she will never forget you. It could even become a currency of its own, except no sane woman would trade her hard-earned Chanel articles for anything. So here I am dying over Chanel every season because of Lagerfeld's ability to conjure out a dream of a runway show every 6 months for insatiable people who live and die together with style. I sound so dramatic right now, but I'm loving it. I know you all understand where I'm coming from, who can ever describe how Chanel makes you feel? It's just so 'Chanel', GOD if these pictures don't make you curl over, pupils dilate and mouth water with desire then I don't know what to say to you, honey.





No comments: