Aug 17, 2010

'La Vie en Rouge'




Jalouse magazine's July-August 2010 'la vie en rouge' issue is lovely!
I've always had a fascination of red haired people, they're so unique & mindblowingly cool :) so this issue was a great surprise for me when i found them in the stalls when i was in France this summer, the issue is filled with scarlet-haired vixens. Thought I'd share this with you guys.




------------------------------------------------------
Awesome red-haired designer fairies who make my dreams come true
                                                  
(Sonia Rykiel by Warhol) because Sonia Rykiel is my most favorite.


Inventor or british rock n roll


 More awesome red-heads
-My grandma <3
- Florence Welch (goddess)
-Annie Lennox (ok not technically, but she was a redhead ONCE)
-La Roux
-Cintia Dicker 
-Karen Elson
- Edith Piaf
-Jane Aldrige (not naturally redhaired but she should have been, she's rocking that awesome red haired spirit)



wish I was redhaired. 
ANYHOWS. getting over that.
something random for your eyes only:

I can't ever raise fish without killing them, so my old fishtank is now filled with random rubber toys from the market. 





Got these Lanvin pencils in Harrods I think. Not long ago. I almost flipped seeing it. ha HA!
so far i only sharpened one pencil, I'm going to keep the rest of the babies in the box.







No comments: