Oct 6, 2010

who wouldn't love her?



she is SO adorable, like a real life Alice in Wonderland of fashion, she is so playful with her dressing. And what an enviable closet she has (I cannot take my eyes off those GIGANTIC EMERALDS they're like WOAH, not even going to begin to imagine the price)...
I think I started bonding with this fashionista when she said she could go naked but shoes are the most important thing to save in case of fire. A lot of girls feel the same way...shoes make and break and outfit it also says a lot about your character and background.  ALL HAIL ANNA DELLO RUSSO.

I've never had an outfit post yet, I really do want to do one soon...I don't really have a photographer handy to take my outfits so I shall go on a search for one and give you an outfit post! (I don't have a tripod either so I can't really take myself... EXCUSES! EXCUSES! I know...)
ANYHOOWS...look out for an outfit post soonish guys. BYES

No comments: