Oct 7, 2010

Alexander McQueen s/s 2011

Well, fashion week stresses me out...chiefly because there are TOO many things I want to blog about and so little time! So now that it's ended I feel kind of relieved...but also the anticipation of seeing pictures of new collections every morning is now gone too, which is kind of sad. Anyhow guys, this was my highlight of this season.


They said Sarah Burton was more than capable of filling gigantic shoes left when McQueen tragically passed. I thought the McQueen brand would completely transform, but I'm going to say she's exceeding my expectations with this more than beautiful collection she's shown us this season. It's almost as if McQueen himself never left...she was the perfect choice, it'll never be the same again but with her as the head designer I feel like little has changed, the old spirit is still very present and that warms my heart. :)



























photos via: vogue.com




No comments: