Oct 2, 2010

Le bal masqué Vogue

Happy 90th Anniversary to Vogue Paris!


For 90 years it has defined style + elegance + relevance, epitomized luxury, celebrated artists/masters (the designers), fame, beauty, vanity, photography, the lifestyle you dream about, trends, wearable art, femininity, love, objects of desire, cinematography, celebrities ---> fashion. It gave a little slice of the sparkly life to the common person...creating dreams & inspirations, feeding imaginations, making dreams come true and making us aspire to become greater + prettier + bolder, it breathed fantasy into our lives and gave us hope. So thank you for everything Vogue, I don't regret a cent of what I've spent buying books that carried history. I'm going to stop serenading now, it's getting quite lame and soppy. bleh.



But I do send all my love to you Vogue... What would the world be without Vogue? Very desolate maybe, at least my world would be. 

So this ball was MAJOR, everybody who was somebody in the fashion industry came out to celebrate bringing fierceness and intrigue. I LOVE masked balls, very mysterious, a lot of sex-appeal to the concept. It's even better than the oscars, ahem. YES. I FLIPPED OUT trying to see all the photos like a greedy little pig...anyways enjoy!



The lovely editors-in-chief, style icons who power the fashion industry. legends.
































Anna Dello Russo makes your jaws drop, everytime, without fail. Which self-proclaiming fashion fanatic wouldn't love her?


hehe Jean-Paul Gaultier and his signature breton stripes, he is just the cutest :)







My favorite outfit of the night.







photos via: vogue.fr, guestofaguest.com, knighttcat.com

No comments: