Sep 22, 2010

Flashback combo pack ;)

Flashback to the nineties: 'Raibow Warriors' Vogue 1996, Shalom Harlow and Amber Valletta by Paolo Roversi, j'adore











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned in my tacky but cool title (hehe, not.) I'm not adding one but TWO editiorials today haha YAY! There are shizloads of editorials in my files and when it comes to posting editorials I can never decide which one's to post! It took be pretty much 2 hours now to decide on the ones that'll make it on the post. 



I decided to replace the Dazed and Confused post because I found this...these two editorials are like mother and daughter, they're meant to be together in this post. Past and now present, it looks all too similar (coincidence? I think NOT!), the fashion world really do operate in cycles sometimes, things revolve back and forth a lot I do notice.
Sorry for the change haha, this happens a lot with me, I change my mind a lot.



Kristine Drinke by Ellen Rogers for Tank Fall 2010
















photos via: fashiongonerogue

No comments: