Sep 17, 2010

Marchesa made my dreams come true

Marchesa s/s 2011


































yes I know... are you feeling what I'm feeling? Is it sheer and utter love at first sight? 
I'm seeing influences of Dior haute couture, Givenchy haute couture from this fall and maybe a little of Elie Saab (all my favorites!)...
I'm in love, IN EFFING LOVE (to emphasize the point guys, excuse my english). I want every single one of those dresses... drama drama drama, drapings, architectural dresses, feathers, tulle, lace, embroidery. It is literally my dream collection, I'm not even kidding this must be my favorite collection, ever. I can't emphasize it enough. 
I've never felt this way before. Its the creations like these that made me create a blog in the first place, I can gush and gush all day about the purely magical things the designers create and there are people out there who are on the same page as me.
So Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig, are my new idols. My wedding dress will probably be one of these in the collection or their creation. These photos should be put next to the definition of 'Mindblowing' in the dictionary. 


Thank god for Marchesa. sigh.






photos via: style.com

No comments: