Sep 15, 2010

I never thought I'd see this day.



Where I'll be blogging about Lady gaga's outfit choices (they don't really need to be blogged about, they speak for themselves basically) but.. here I am.
Was not digging the meat outfits on vogue and at the VMAs, but that McQueen dress & headpiece: DIVINE. Gaga never fails to excite, I love how she's raised the bar through the stratosphere for the average musician's dresscode. She is a WALKING performance, everywhere she goes it's a show. That's the sign of a real entertainer, we see all the other pop artists out there scrambling to do the same, but nobody comes close.


Although I don't really listen to Lady Gaga music...I do enjoy very much, her outfits that capture your imagination, ones that make you laugh but nevertheless, catch your attention.



Vogue nippon





Her hair reminds me of Anna Piaggi here (ACKNOWLEDGE HEADPIECE... NOW MOVE ON), I think I'll dedicate a blogpost to Anna Piaggi soon methinks.



No comments: