Sep 1, 2010

Matina Amanita: Magical Night Under the Starlight

I LOVE LOVE LOVE (any girl would love what they do, its impossible not to, i mean their stuff will leave you smitten with their magic). I love almost all the Sretsis and Matina amanita collections they create precious things that are always make me very nostalgic although i cannot afford it :(  This is the Matina Amanita 2010 A/W collection.



ps. Me being half-thai is so proud of their now international success hehe :) they remind me of an asian version (somehow) of the Olsen twins except they're much much more girlish and fairy-like...also there are 3 sisters so twins aren't a good comparison, actually.



























I always throw in a little video extra for my readers. (if i have any haha)

favorites from the previous collection:














































photos via: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2194342&id=123321514871&ref=fbx_album
and wikifashion.com

No comments: