Sep 11, 2010

Rainbow styling




favorite editorial out of Numero 116.
Eternal Sunshine' by Sofia Sanchez et Mauro Mongiello. 























Candy floss coloured hair seems to be tres fashion right now..hm. I'm sold on the idea but since I'm not naturally blonde and I have a yellowish tint in my skin from my mama... it may not have the desired effect on my head. A girl can dream though. 

The beach location and the Ashley Smith's hair is reminiscent of Clementine from 'Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind' and I do wonder if the editorial is maybe even inspired by that movie (the titles are all too similar). I'd just like to add: Michel Gondry is kickass.
















except Clementine changed her hair colour every so often, and did not have a collection of rainbow cotton candy on her head at once. But, we're willing to look over the differences aren't we?





No comments: